Personal identification information
We may collect personal information from Users in several ways, which include, but are not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the email service, request a demo (fill out a form), or in connection with other activities, services, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, company name, email address and telephone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We collect personal information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally ID information, although this it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal ID information concerning Users whenever they interact with this website. Non-personal ID information may include things like the browser name, technical information about how Users connected to our Site, the type of computer as well as the operating system or the Internet service providers utilised and other comparable information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Kantion may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To personalise a Users experience i.e. aggregate information to understand how our Users as a group use any resources or services found on our Site.
– To improve our Site (use information Users provided to improve our product and/or services).
– To promotion an offer, a contest, or survey, or other Site feature (for example convey Users information that they agreed to receive about topics we think will serve their interest).
– To send periodic emails (Send User information and updates pertaining to a product or service they have shown interest in, or respond to an inquiry, question, and/or other request.)
– Users will receive emails that may include product information, company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.