Modern IBM i systems are highly connected through standard network and open-source protocols. This opens a wide variety of access points to the worldwide hacker community, who recognize the high value of data residing on an IBM i.
Assure System Access Manager is a global access control platform with a flexible, powerful, data-centric approach to securing access to your IBM i. Using IBM i exit point technology, Assure System Access Manager gives you control of a wide range of system and data access points, including:
• Network protocols such as FTP, ODBC, DDM, DRDA, NetServer and Telnet
• SQL statements such as STRSQL, RUNSQLSTM, RUNSQL, *EDRSQL and embedded SQL
• CQE usage such as RUNQRY, WRKQRY, QQQQry and OPNQRYF
• File opens using QSH, STRSQL, DSPPFM, UPDDTA and others
• System and user commands issued from a 5250 session or remotely
• Jobs… and more.