Tedious, repetitive tasks are the bane of legacy applications. They bog down talented employees, waste enterprise resources, and frustrate customers. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) could be the answer.
Rocket® Process Automation brings intuitive, lowcode automation to thousands of IBM i workflows, applications, and sessions. Using automation to manage complicated green-screen tasks and lower the risk of human errors, it frees your workforce from soul-crushing repetitive work and channel their talents towards growing the business.
Bring legacy systems into the modern age through automation that’s scalable and cost-efficient for your business, with Rocket Process Automation.
With Rocket Process Automation, you can:
- Boost productivity by accelerating transaction processing
- Speed up throughput on a wide range of business operations, such as claims processing, payments, and call center response times
- Reduce employee turnover by freeing talented people to perform more satisfying, meaningful work
- Decrease error rates by minimizing manual user input
- Improve customer service by letting reps focus on high-value interactions while automation takes care of mundane tasks
- Avoid fines and penalties by leveraging RPA to comply with regulations
Here’s how Rocket® makes RPA easy and effective:
- Rocket Process Automation is “low code”, so it’s simple to automate your IBM i or Z workflows; you don’t need to know the legacy code to connect your IBM i or Z app to the rest of your enterprise
- It features reusable web services that integrate with other RPA platforms, such as UiPath™ and Blue Prism®
- It automatically ensures the integrity of your data and the business logic of your IBM i or Z app as functionality is updated or changed
- Creation of robots is straightforward, with tools that enable business users—not just programmers—to design the automation
- Rocket Process Automation can scale to support thousands of sessions on a single platform, with both persistent and non-persistent connections