For businesses considering a high availability software replication solution for the IBM i (iSeries, AS/400) platform, minimising cost and complexity will always be important. However, just as important is having confidence in the solution’s ability to reliably perform. And here is where IBM i sites can come unstuck, often due to factors such as poor performance (latency), complex/incorrect set-up and maintenance, or insufficient skills.
Quick-EDD/HA is an IBM-approved state of the art high availability software solution for IBM Power Systems (IBM i, iSeries, AS/400). The software allows the continuity of business information to be ensured by real-time replication of a complete system (data, IFS, objects, system values, etc.) to one or more other IBM i systems.
Quick-EDD’s reputation has been built on ease of implementation and maintenance, performance and confidence in fail-over scenarios. Of the 1000+ Quick-EDD installations worldwide, hundreds migrated from their existing HA solutions to take advantage of Quick_EDD HA’s unique capabilities:
- simplified installation and configuration with reduced costs and risk
- automated real-time object and data integrity checks/repair for peace of mind
- reliable replication and simple switch over/switch back processes
- reduced costly communications bandwidth requirements by up to 50%
- reduced CPU demand – on average only 2-3%
Contact us today and discover why Quick-EDD/HA is the choice of thousands of IBM i data centers globally.
Click here to contact Kantion for a demo of Quick-EDD/HA High Availability for IBM i).